Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I have a LOT to be thankful for this year!

God has blessed us with three happy, heathy, beautiful, AMAZING children! They are my world.

I am in an awesome BSN program, with some truly incredible instructors. Their knowledge and experience is invaluable and I couldn't have asked for better mentors. I am so blessed to have found a career that is really a passion and makes me feel whole.

I have a wonderful husband without whom, non of the above would be possible! He always puts us before himself and works so that I can pursue my passion! He is the kind of husband and father that I would be proud for Hunter to grow up to be.

I'm thankful for a having a true best friend. Someone who will listen to hours of my rambling, and it always willing to offer sound advice without judgement.

Also we have some outstanding relatives who go above and beyond every week to help us where they know we need it the most. They never ask or expect anything in return, just simply give from their hearts. How lucky we are to have such genuine family.

Lastly my wonderful parents, quite possibly the most selfless people I know. There is really no way to properly thank them for the rock they've been in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment