Thursday, January 26, 2012

Introduction


    Like I mentioned in my "About Me" I am a mom of soon to be three children! I have a wonderful husband Josh & 3.5 yr old son Hunter. Our family is expecting twin girls, due June 23rd, 2012.  We are all very excited and greatly anticipate their arrival.  I wanted to start a blog in attempts to I journal about the experiences during this pregnancy.  I had really wished I had done a better job documenting all of the wonderful moments and memories I had during my pregnancy with Hunter, so I am finally getting around to starting this for the girls.  In addition to documenting pregnancy progress I thought it would be a fun way to capture and remember all of the wonder family moments, as well as memories and milestones of Hunter's. Everyday seems to fly by too quickly and I feel like I have blinked and my little baby has turned into a little man. So here goes my attempt at capturing many of our family moments....the good...the great...and the not-so-great.



No comments:

Post a Comment