Friday, March 16, 2012

Late Updates

Well it has only been a few months and I am already failing at my goal of being a consistent blogger to keep track of my kids day-to-day special moments. Somewhere between nursing school, clinicals, homework, family time, and sleep I haven't found  a lot of time to keep up with the updates as sleep keeps creeping to the top of my priority list.

So here is the update from the girls last doctors appt on March 5th, 2012:

-Sonogram looked great! Heartbeats sounded awesome :)

-They are now both turned head down (yay for possible vaginal delivery, boo for lots of uncomfortable pressure associated gravity acting on two heads directed down on my pelvis).

-Both weigh approx 1lb 8oz each, right on track, putting them in the 53rd percentile

-Baby A was measuring 24w 0d and Baby B measured 24w 3d

-I was 24w 2d at the appointment but my belly was measuring just over 29 weeks.

-My waist is now measuring a whopping 42.5" a far cry from the 27" I started at in Sept & Oct.

-My weight gain is now... 28lbs and stepping on the scale at each appt is becoming much less amusing the  bigger I get. However the doctor said he thought 60lbs would be a good total weight gain for this pregnancy so I guess I am doing my part.

And for the best part I FINALLY DECIDED ON NAMES FOR THE GIRLS!! Now to just get Josh to agree and we're in business! Although when we do FINALLY agree on the names we have decided to keep them a surprise until they arrive :)

      As for Hunter he is doing so wonderful in his new preschool class! I couldn't be more proud of his progress! That and he is already showing to be such a great big brother, he loves patting, rubbing and kissing my belly! He also likes to talk to the babies and press his ear against my stomach to "listen" to them...it's the cutest thing ever!
     These next couple of months are going to be very hectic, between school, finals, a million family birthdays, holidays, baby showers, we still need to get the girls room put together! We have started slowly but surely and hope to have it finished at the end of spring break! Pictures will be posted as soon as this gets accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment