Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthday Boy!

Happy fourth birthday to my big man!

    We just did a couple fun things throughout the day since we had his big party this past weekend on the 28th!


     Our day started by going and picking out our own special donuts and then getting donuts to share with his classmates! We also took cupcakes for everyone for later in the afternoon, I'm sure his teacher LOVED the kids getting all that sugar ;)



After school we went with my family to going bonkers to burn off some of that extra sugar....and take in more of course.



After several hours of wearing out dad, aunt Em, and Gma we went for some ice cream at Coldstone. Mom & the babies definitely approved, lol. 


I absolutely cannot  believe how big my little boy is getting. He is the light of our world and I thank God for every wonderful day we are blessed to parent this awesome little person!

No comments:

Post a Comment