Friday, May 11, 2012

Crazy Week Ahead

Wow, things are really getting hectic around here! I had 2 tests this week, and classes M-W, my BPP on Tuesday (which turned out great), and an NST yesterday (which was also great).  I have several graduations to attend this weekend and Mother's Day events with both sides of the family all day Sunday which leaves me little time to study for finals that I have M-Th this coming week... along with another BPP, 2 NSTs, and a weekly prenatal appt. Phew!!

I am hoping the girls will cooperate (stay in) and let me survive this marathon week! The 17th is my last final, and so naturally I have the 18th, my first day of summer freedom, highlighted/starred and adorned with smiley faces on my calendar. I have scheduled to get my hair done, do some shopping for the girls, birthday dinner for Josh's sister and a movie date with some awesome friends (who are also expecting!). So  of course it is only appropriate that we go see the "What to expect when you're expecting" movie....it looks hilarious!

In the mean time I am blogging instead of studying...my nervous reaction to being completely overwhelmed right now, and waiting for time to pass by and 5:30 to roll around because Josh is taking me on my Mother's Day date tonight :) We figured tonight would be the best since 1. the weekend is too busy 2. we have no idea when I am going to deliver so making a trip to KC sooner rather than later is probably a good idea.

Ok, time to stop procrastinating....

P.S. This Tuesday the 15th marks 7 yrs that Josh and I have been together!

No comments:

Post a Comment