Saturday, June 30, 2012

Very Belated but....THEY ARE HERE!!!

YES!! THE GIRLS ARE HERE!!

Avery Elizabeth & Elleigh Olivia FINALLY decided to grace us with their presence on June 3rd, 2012!

They both arrived healthy, hungry, and just beautiful! I made it to my ultimate goal of 37 weeks! They have absolutely stolen my heart just the same way Hunter did on May 1st, 2008. Not to mention both girls were a very healthy size for twins especially being 3 weeks early (not preterm...early). Avery stole the show first and Elleigh arriving 6 minutes later both weighed over 6 lbs.

Let me tell you, I don't think anyone has ever been happier to go into labor! Seriously. I was beyond done and over being giant and pregnant! I will elaborate on the birth story a bit later but believe me in the last handful of days leading up to the delivery, the reactions from those who saw me went from "You look great" and "Your so cute" to "Ohhh, wow. I bet your ready", "Geez, any day now?", and my personal favorite "Holy sh!t, you look miserable."...and I was just that. Miserable. Damn miserable. So when my water broke, I felt like jumping up and down, despite the fact I was physically incapable of that.

For those that didn't get to see me in my final days here ya' go...the 37 week belly in all of its glory... *WARNING* If bare belly prego pictures freak you out...then tough, scroll quickly.


Some how showing the belly bare just makes it look freakishly bigger (i.e. actual size, lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment